My Own Little Zeek Rewards FAQ From My Experience
The company has a good FAQ page on their website but I wanted to have one with the most frequently asked questions that I get from my team members, other affiliates and on conference calls with people considering this company as a home based business opportunity for themselves.
They are not in order of most common to least and I will be adding to them as they arise and I feel they are important to post on this page for you to benefit from. You should take a moment to get on my Zeek Rewards Newsletter that I will send out when I update pages like this or send out other important information or files from the company that would affect your business and income.
Sign up for my newsletter here
Here we go with the Zeek Rewards FAQ that I believe are most important.
- What is a penny auction? It is an online auction like eBay in that there are items to win and the person that bids last wins the auction. The difference is that you must purchase bids to use for bidding on an item. The auction also increases one penny per bid, which typically keeps the auctions ending anywhere from 70-90% below retail costs. For example there was a Mustang that would retail for $20,000 but on the auction it sold for only $4000.
The one point that is different is as the counter goes down you can bid anytime between 1-19 seconds and it will restart the counter to 20 seconds. This can go on for a day or so increasing the item cost by one penny each time.
- How do I make money with Zeek Rewards? You advertise the Zeekler penny auction each day. You can also buy bids and give those away to people you know. The sales made will help the company make more sales and they offer a 50/50 revenue share with all of the affiliates.
- How much money can I make with Zeek Rewards? This is not a get rich quick program or a money tree. It requires effort at the minimum and if you purchase bids it will act as a catalyst to your earning potential. You can also share the business opportunity and get an override on the efforts of your team. It is based on your effort and skills.
- Is Zeek Rewards legal? Yes. The penny auction business model has existed for a number of years. The largest penny auction that advertises on television and whose website gets over 7.5 million unique visitors a month. Zeekler gets only 750,000 visitors a month so there is room for serous growth. The only danger that I see is affiliates making claims that are non-compliant and mislead people.
The good news is that the company hired Kevin Grimes, a leading network marketing attorney, to create a mandatory compliance course for all affiliates. This way any affiliate that does go out of compliance will be solely responsible for their actions.
- How do I get started with Zeek Rewards? The most important decision you could make is who you decide to join with as your sponsor. I am adamant on this point because I have spoken to people for 7 years now that regret who they decided to work with. Some people don’t have the experience to build a team to support everyone that commits to them or they don’t have the interest to help people. Hold your sponsor to a commitment. They will earn some money from your efforts and this is because they are expected to help you. This is also where I would invite you to work with our team if you feel led to explore that option. You can contact me or join our team right now for free and I will contact you within 24 hours to make a plan for you. You will also get access to exclusive things that we have reserved for our team.
- What is the best strategy to earn the most money? This is a really difficult question to answer. There are 4 basic strategies that we reserve for people that join our team. It all depends on your personal needs. That is why the first step I like to go over with people is what they want to accomplish. I personally tailor a plan for each person that I sponsor.
- Which subscription level is best to start with, silver, gold or diamond? This is something that depends on your plan and needs. There are different monthly monetary commitments and there are different compensatory rewards. In the end it all depends on your goals.
More to come later.
Get on my newsletter to receive updates in regards to Zeek Rewards.